If you wish to register with the Practice, please visit the St. Leonard's Practice and speak to one of our administrators. Please ensure you know and bring along appropriate forms of ID as listed below:
- Full name, including previous names
- Date and place of birth
- Last address
- New address and post code
- Last name and address of your previous Doctor
- NHS number if known, - not the same as your National Insurance number!
- Date you first came to live in the UK (if you have come from another country)
- Proof of address, ie a utility bill, bank statement
- Photo ID, ie a driving licence, passport
If you are on regular medication, you should also bring your latest repeat prescription. This will help us continue supplying your medicines while we wait for your previous doctor to send us your medical notes.
Please note we do not accept completed registration applications after 5:30pm